۱۳۹۰ تیر ۲۳, پنجشنبه

The Third World War

I have not a perfect farsi font now , so I post this English script. Sorry for the related inconveniences. Today I got an spam email with the subject: ``US army invaded Iran``. The email was sent to my university email, and the script was: ``The third world war has already begun``.

I obviously knew that was a lie, but I could not imagine how it is so believable for the people all over the world, and how the polititions allow themselves to play that close to fire, not for themselves, but for the people.
I meet friends from different countries, and they all ask about Iran`s politics. They informed me about the Iran manouver. and now the threats of Israel and USA are the bold news in the media.
"Come on , That`s enough for the Iranians. End the critical condition, with peace and moderation"

ارسال شده در پنجشنبه ٢٠ تیر ،۱۳۸٧

هیچ نظری موجود نیست:

ارسال یک نظر